Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires postsecondary institutions participating in federal student aid programs to make certain disclosures to enrolled and prospective students, parents, employees, and the public.
The links provided here are disclosed to you in compliance with federal law.
Persons Responsible To Provide Consumer Information
If you need additional assistance in obtaining information about the school, consumer information or would prefer a paper copy of any materials, please contact one of the following departments:
· Welcome Center – 309.345.3500
· Financial Aid Office – 309.341.5283
· Security/Dispatch – 309.341.5304
Financial aid information is provided under the Financial Aid and Scholarships webpages and through and through printed materials mailed and/or emailed to applicants.
Required costs for programs is disclosed on the program pages and financial aid budget page of the website. In addition, students receive statements with their balance due.
- Tuition Refund Policy and Return of Title IV Policy are available here
- Descriptions of academic programs along with approval and licensing agencies is available Programs and Degrees
Gainful employment disclosures provide information on the number of graduates, average loan debt and costs for a program.
- This information is available for our certificates on the Programs and Degrees webpage. Select the certificate, then under Program Information on the left, choose Gainful Employment.