Awards and Disbursement
Award Letter Terms and Conditions
The financial aid identified on your award letter is offered under the following conditions:
- You will be responsible for repaying funds you receive that exceed your financial need or if for any reason you become ineligible for financial aid.
- You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Two or more tuition- and/or fee-restricted awards may be combined, but the total cannot exceed your tuition and fees.
- A Federal Work Study (FWS) award allows you the opportunity to apply for FWS positions on campus. A job is not guaranteed and you are not guaranteed to earn your entire award. FWS funds are disbursed as a biweekly paycheck. They do not pay directly toward the College bill.
The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is designed to help you assess your total cost of attending Sandburg. Using a simplified format, the sheet presents information about your available financial aid, net costs, and how much you should expect to pay out-of-pocket. This information should be used to help you compare financial aid packages offered by different institutions.
You will be able to access the shopping sheet in mySANDBURG after you have been awarded aid for the 2016-2017 academic year.
How to Access the Shopping Sheet
- Log into mySANDBURG.edu
- Select Self-Service
- Go to Financial Aid
- Click on Financial Aid Self-Service,
- Now while the mouse is on the "Financial Aid" tab a menu will appear
- Click on Federal Shopping Sheet
- Select the current school year