This annual, free event is held at the Main Campus in Galesburg. This is an excellent way to meet potential employers, learn about their organizational needs, see who is hiring and explore a new career path.
Things to Take to the Career Expo
1. Several copies of your professional looking resume and something to write with.
2. A positive attitude and your best smile.
3. Information about participating businesses.
Things Not to do at the Career Expo
1. Eat your lunch while visiting with employers.
2. Wear pajama pants or casual attire.
3. Bring your children.
4. Show up unprepared.