The Office of Institutional Effectiveness enhances and supports Carl Sandburg College's commitment to Quality Improvement. Our commitment to Quality Improvement is based on the following:
- Mission Statement
- Core Values
- Vision Statement
- Priorities & Goals
- Carl Sandburg College Strategic Plan
Assessment Day 2016
To download the files below right click the link and select "save link as" option.
- HLC now and then; Your role in institutional assessment: Dr. Connie Thurman
- Alphabet Soup - Data Boot Camp: John Elder and Tim Gilmour
- HLC Jeopardy: Misty Lyon
- Social Media: Bill Gaither
- Foundation - In's and Out's: Stephanie Hilten
- Assessing Yourself: John Elder
- Generational Difference: Michelle Johnson
- Strategic Planning - How it all comes together: Tim Gilmour
- GEOs: Carrie Hawkinson and Kylie Price
- Opening Session Part 1 - Welcome and HLC now and then: Dr. Lori Sundberg and Dr. Connie Thurman
- Opening Session Part 2 - Code Black: Kip Canfield
- Opening Session Part 3 - Title IX: Rick Eddy
In an effort to improve campus-wide assessment, the Outcomes Assessment Committee will be adapting and revising several practices.
Currently Carl Sandburg College is taking the next step in assessment by embedding the College's five General Education Outcomes (GEOs) across the curriculum in all degree and certificate programs.
The Office of Institutional Research provides research and evaluation to assist in institutional planning, data-driven decision making, and measurement of performance for Carl Sandburg College. Research staff are responsible for submitting Illinois Community College Board and Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System reports. Additionally, Institutional Research staff identifies and disseminates information on grant opportunities, facilitates preparation of grant plans and final reports. Selected summary data and reports are represented here.