Technical staff is available to assist current students who are experiencing technical problems with the Sandburg web-site, student portal or online courses. Office hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday through Thursday, Friday 8am - 4pm during the spring and fall semesters. Hours are between 8am and 7pm when summer school is in session.
The Tech Help Desk offers a searchable knowledge base with up-to-date technology information and FAQ’s. Many answers to questions and solutions to problems can be located in the database.
If you can’t find an answer to your question or a solution to your problem, you can submit a Tech Help Desk ticket which results in a personal call and /or e-mail from the Tech Help Desk staff about your issue.
To access the searchable knowledge base or to submit a Tech Help Desk ticket:
- Go to www.sandburg.edu
- Click on the “Quick Links” drop down menu. Click on Tech Help desk.
- Log in to your “mySANDBURG” portal. Click on the “General Information” tab arrow. Click on “Tech Help desk”.
- Click on “Knowledge Base” if you want to search the database.
- If unable to locate an answer to your question in the database, click on “Tech Help Desk Ticket”.
- If submitting a ticket, click on “My Sandburg Issues”. Click on “Next”.
- Fill out all the fields. Include your personal e-mail address. Include a phone number. Describe your question or concern, including any error codes you receive. Click Submit.
- You can call the Help Desk at 1-877-236-1862 - ext. 5446 , if you have difficulty submitting a ticket.