Basic Industrial Manufacturing
The certificate program provides generalized knowledge of electrical, welding, and manufacturing and industrial processes giving the program graduates knowledge and skill to be general maintenance workers in a variety of industrial, manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications and transportation settings.
A grade of "C" or better is necessary is all courses to obtain this certificate. The certificate is the first semester for the following A.A.S. degrees:
- Locomotive Electrical
- Locomotive Mechanical
- Rail/Off Highway Motive Power Electrical Technician
- Process Maintenance Technician
Admission to the Program: Open
- Complete an application for admission and, if desired, apply for financial aid.
- Send an official high school transcript or GED score report to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the placement exam.
- Meet with an advisor/counselor to select classes and complete the registration process.