Becoming a Full or Part-time Student
Start your future here!
- Contact the Welcome Center at 345-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to help navigate the steps to becoming a student.
- Complete the Sandburg Application for Admission by clicking Apply Now.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- Complete the COMPASS placement exam. Please call 309-345-3500 to register for the exam.
- Complete the required New Student Online Orientation.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor or advisor to register for classes.
Appointments may be made by calling 341-5237 for the Galesburg Campus,
(217) 357-3129 ext. 4467 for The Branch Campus in Carthage,
(309) 772-2177 ext. 4444 for The Extension Center in Bushnell.
NOTE: Some academic programs have special admission requirements. For additional information regarding admission requirements, please click on the Allied Health Programs link below.